|Welcome to 'Aus-moN' N-scale Free Form Modular System.
The Specs are still in draft stage. Some items to note:
- Track and Turnouts - Peco Code 55 may be used
- Mainline and through track - Code 55
- Siding and industrial track - Code 55 or Code 40
- Shimming may be req'd with Peco turnouts
Interface joining method - Butt-join only
- Connectors - Anderson Powerpole - Bus (Red), Aux (Black)
- Control - DCC only
- Aluminium framework & legs - if any recommendations req'd
Feedback - currently to be to Rob Carpenter or Graham Cocks
Discussions at: 1) Aus-moN email group 2) Aus-moN on Facebook
Aus-moN is an aspect of the proposed unified Australian Free-moN system.
Following a forum discussion and agreement at the 2015 National N Scale
Convention in Brisabne in April, a proposed unified version of
Australian Free-moN is to be developed to enable a way forward.
Information on progress will be advised when it comes to hand. (May
|The first Aus-moN module in Australia - 'Nowa Nowa' by Rob Carpenter
(an article on 'Nowa Nowa' was published in Iss 9 of N Scale Modeller)
Strathalbyn (SA) on display at Adelaide MR Show, 2015